Pages

 
 
Thursday, April 3, 2008

Danny Ahn never thought that Rain would make it big

Life is really unpredictable, isn’t it? Former G.O.D member, Danny Ahn revealed recently on a program that he had never thought that Rain would cut it in the industry and never dreamt that that he would become a global popstar today.

Danny Ahn mention in the program, “Rain was only a trainee at that time while the group I was in, G.O.D was the most popular group then. I often pointed out to Rain that he should learn how to control where he is looking at when facing the cameras. I will always add a sentence saying, “You can’t cut it.” Kim Tae Woo was worst than me, he often says to Rain, “You aren’t star material.”

But after listening to Rain’s second album, “How to Avoid the Sun”, it totally changed Danny Ahn’s perspective of him. He said, “Many reporters often asked for my opinion on Rain back then since I was his senior. I will always say that he is very cool.” He added, “We often keep in contact through the phone but now I don’t because I’m afraid of disturbing him. I keep up to date with his development through the internet just like many of his fans.”

“Not long ago, he sent a group sms to his contacts saying that this was his new mobile number. This already made me very contented.”


credits: coolsmurf.wordpress

0 comments:

Updates Via E-Mail

Labels