Pages

 
 
Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SS501’s April Fool’s Day joke

SS501, who has been active promoting “Deja Vu,” played an April Fool’s Day joke on the DSP Entertainment staff. SS501 said that it was going to stop being singers.

“I didn’t realize that it was April Fool’s Day so I was really surprised when SS501 members said that they would stop activities. I fell for it and got worried for a while,” a DSP official said on April 2.

“After a while, I knew that SS501 just played an April Fool’s Day joke. But still, I didn’t easily recover after the shock that I got when they said they’ll stop being singers,” continued the official, who thought that the incident was still a close call if the members were really serious about quiting as singers.


Source: Starnews
credit:krnloop

0 comments:

Updates Via E-Mail

Labels